Oh my gosh! If I was a member of that church the sign would have the oppisite effect on me. I think I would wonder why they didn't want me to pray about something. Can you believe it. WOW!
We are Manny and Elyssa Marzan. After a blind date and about a year of dating, we were married on Sept. 6, 2003. We love to have fun, joke around, and make each other laugh. Our lives seem to be filled with funny things. We have a pet rabbit named Boon and a puppy named Elphie. We are living life and loving every minute of it.
Manny is a wonderful husband! He is definitely my hunka hunka burnin' love. He absolutely loves the outdoors. Every chance he gets, he goes fishing, 4-wheeling, camping, hiking, etc. He is so fun to be around and has a joke for everything!
A Little Bit About Elyssa
I graduated in April of 2008 with my bachelor's degree in Psychology. I love all the same things as Manny. We are up in the mountains most weekends. But, I do balance out all the outdoor stuff we do with shopping. Manny can atest to that.
3 comments:
LOL!!!
Oh my gosh! If I was a member of that church the sign would have the oppisite effect on me. I think I would wonder why they didn't want me to pray about something. Can you believe it. WOW!
heehe
Post a Comment