Yes, that is correct. Jose (Manny's dad), Manny, and I caught 75 fish between us at Current Creek last Saturday. I've never caught so many fish before. I've heard people's stories, but I've never been apart of a big fish-catching day like that. We had so much fun.
As you can see, I do not like to get close to the fish so it's hard to take a good picture with them. Manny and I made a deal when we were first married that I would go fishing with him as long as he was the one to unhook my fish.
Here is a nice tiger trout caught by Manny. Most of the fish were between 15"-17". We caught a lot of rainbows, tigers, and a few cutthroats.
Here's a picture of Manny and his dad with a double hook-up. They both had a fish on their pole at the same time. We actually had a bunch of double hook-ups between the three of us.
So, here are the stats for that day:
Elyssa-27 fish
Manny-26 fish...ooh, so close
Jose-22 fish
I know it's not a competition and we go to have fun, but I still can't help rub it in a little. Manny beats me at EVERYTHING! And I know that fishing is his life, so to do just a little bit better than him at that sometimes makes me laugh because then I know I can tease him about it later. (By the way, I also caught the biggest.) We do have a great time though, and we create wonderful memories.
Can you spot the fox and her babies in the picture? We saw these cute little guys frolicking in the bushes and jumping all over their mother.



2 comments:
Way to beat Manny!! ;) I would rub it in too. I guess our boys are headed out on Saturday to try to do the same thing. We will see :)
Great job fishing! Ashton liked to see all of the fish pictures but then got really excited with the fox and her baby picture. She wanted to know why we didn't get to see a fox. ??? What do you say to that?
Post a Comment