(Manny's fish: 20 1/2 inches and super fat!)
On Saturday, we went to Scofield. We had a lot of fun. Manny's dad came with us. We ended up doing really well for the 2 1/2 hours that we were there. We caught a bunch of rainbows and tiger trout. I caught 9, Jose caught 8, and Manny caught 7. Mine were just a bunch of little ones. Manny and his dad caught a few really good ones. One of Manny's was a fat monster and the whole time he kept saying that he couldn't wait to show Kris and Coby.
Jose and his fat fish
This little guy was crawling around in the water where we were fishing.
We had a really great time and I know Manny can't wait to get back out there and try to catch some bigger fish.
By the way, I know today is Mother's Day, so HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY to my mom, Manny's mom, and all the other moms out there. I hope you have a very special day.



3 comments:
cool catch! Happy Mothers Day Elyssa!!!
Awesome, That place seems to be THE SPOT to be. Kris
Sweeeeeet fish bro. Good thing you didn't have to pull it through a ice hole (lol). I think i know where we will be going.
Post a Comment