Tuesday, June 1, 2010

HERE COMES THE BRIDE


My younger sister, Julie got married on Saturday the 29th.
She has a habit of closing her eyes in pictures.

Here she is exchanging rings with her new husband, Jerrod.

I just had to take this picture of my cute nephew, Solomon.

I thought I'd also take this time to let everyone know that Manny and I have adopted a baby. Her name is Chelsea.

Isn't she darling?

Ok, so we didn't really adopt her, but I wish we could. I don't think my brother wants to give his daughter up though. Manny held her the whole time. She snuggled right up to him and went to sleep.

Here is my family from my grandparents down. I am missing a brother, he's in the Marines and doing guard duty in San Diego right now, so he wasn't able to be at the wedding.

My beautiful niece, Mekel.
I was going to get a picture with my sister, but my older sister left, so I got one with the other two, and then two of my nieces wanted to be in it too.
It was a beautiful wedding with yummy food! Congratulations Julie and Jerrod. I hope you have a long, happy life together.

1 comment:

Byers said...

Elyssa! That is NOT fair; I totally believed you:) And so now that is exactly what I expect you to do...adopt:).....I will wait to hear the news.
Aubrey