Tuesday, January 27, 2009

March For Babies!

Since graduating, I've been feeling kind of useless, especially lately. I work a lot, but with the free time that I do have, I'm not sure what to do to put it to good use. I was talking to my friend about this and she suggested that I do March of Dimes with her. I thought what a good idea! There's no better cause than helping premature babies get the care that they need. So, I signed up and now I need help from whoever is willing help me. I don't really like going around and trying to solicit money from people, so I'm only going to ask this one time. My goal is only $20. I figured that is a goal that I should easily reach and hopefully go beyond it. If you are willing to donate, please click on the sidebar to do so...even if it's only a dollar or two. Every little bit helps! Also, if you are interested in signing up and being on a team with me, then feel free. I'm on the Pampers team (for UT County) and the walk will be held May 16th in Provo Canyon.

No comments: