Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Catch Up

I've been waiting to post until I had actually downloaded pictures onto my computer from my camera, but at this rate it won't ever happen. So, here's a quick catch up of the holidays minus pictures.

First, we had a great party at Manny's parents' house the Saturday before Christmas. It was tons of fun. Santa came and Manny and I both got to sit on his lap. A little weird, but he pulled out a present from his sack with our names on it. What were we supposed to do?

Christmas Eve was also great. Manny's parents and sister came over to open a few presents since we knew we wouldn't be seeing them on Christmas day. We played rockband and talked Manny's dad into playing with us. Our band wasn't so great, but we had fun so that's all that matters.

Christmas day we woke up and made a big breakfast for the two of us and then after opened our presents we got each other. There were too many for both of us! After, we went to my parents' house. We ate and then exchanged gifts. There are so many kids that gifts were flying all over the place and they were going wild.

New Years Eve was very low key. We both worked till 5pm, and then met up at a restaurant to eat sushi. After, we went home and watched a movie, which ended about 3 minutes before midnight...just in time to see the ball drop. After that, I was so tired (I had been ready to go to sleep since 8), that I just went right to sleep.

It was a great holiday, and it was nice to get to spend time with just each other and relax for a few days. It was much needed!

1 comment:

Jedda said...

I'm glad you had a good holiday! We did another video of Jacob and the map. Since it is your fault he does it, you should search youtube for Jacob's capitals quiz. It was too long so we had to make 2 videos. Maybe I'll actually email you a link...but if not, you can find it :)