I was tagged by Laura. My first (and hopefully my last) tag ever!
4 Movies I have Watched More Than Once:
*Les Miserables
*Last of the Mohicans
*Shaw Shank Redemption
*Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves
4 People Who Email Me Regularly:
*Stephanie
*Ashley
*Fallon
*Katie
4 Favorite Foods:
*Tacos
*Toastadas
*Enchiladas
*Chinese
Notice how it's mostly Mexican? I think I would Mexican food for every single meal, every single day if Manny would actually let me.
4 Things I Lood Forward To In The Next Year:
*Going on a killer vacation with Manny that doesn't involve visiting relatives
*Paying off all my student loans. If it goes as planned, that should be in the next month or two
*My best friend having her baby. I've known her since 6th grade, it's weird she's going to be a mom.
*Spending a lot more time with Manny, out on the lake, on our pontoon boats fishing.
4 Things That I Like About My Husband:
*He's funny! Really funny. He does good impersonations, and has a joke for everything. He's almost as funny as me ;).
*He's got a great work ethic! He's such a hard worker, and he's great at what he does.
*He's dang good-looking! At least I think so anyway, and that's all that really matters. First thing I noticed on him was his very nice smile with cute dimples. He also has big beautiful eyes with long thick eyelashes. And a nice head of hair! It's so thick, and wavy (which most people don't know because he always has it so short).
*He's kind and generous. He always places me and others first. He is always helping everyone out, whether he knows them or they're complete strangers.
4 Friends To Tag:
*Stephanie
*Neysa
*Lori
*Holly
Tuesday, October 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Thanks Elyssa! I might do this only because it gives me something to blog about FINALLY!
You wish it will be your last!! I didn't even know I got tagged till they actually told me. Shows how much I pay attention! ;)
I'm just pretending that I didn't see this post!! :)
Your for sure gonna get more tags. They are kind of annoying, but sometimes fun. The fall ward party is coming up maybe manny can do some funny impersonations??? Just kidding. You guys better come though.
Post a Comment