
Last night we went to the Real Salt Lake soccer game at their brand new stadium. It was the grand opening of Rio Tinto Stadium, so we thought it would be a lot of fun to go, plus, Manny is a HUGE soccer fan. It's a nice stadium, although the parking kind of is crappy. It was so cold, thankfully, I dressed warm, and had a blanket. Real didn't win, but they didn't lose either. They seem to tie a lot. All in all, we had a great time!



5 comments:
alright! An update! See, you are a natural. I'm glad you had fun :)
How fun! We have wanted to take Brayden to one of those games, ever since we caught him watching a soccer game, in spanish. The new stadium looks awesome!!
I blogged stalked you from the Pay's. Cute blog, they are the best thing ever. Our blog is private, you can e-mail me at jenny_yeates@yahoo.com or give me your e-mail at church and I'll send you an invite.
Hahaha! And you said that you weren't going to update!!! I knew you would love blogging! Sounds like you two had a fun time at the game! Roberts soon?!!
It looks like you guys had a great time. My sister, Shanna's husband is a huge soccer fan. He still plays every now and then. He played in High school.
Post a Comment