My friend, Katie had an awesome Halloween party on the 25th. Of course it was a costume party and there were prizes awarded to some of the best costumes. I was so excited to go because I LOVE Halloween. It's my favorite holiday out of the whole year. Manny doesn't care about it so much, the only thing he does care about is the candy. Anyway, I was excited because this was the first year that I actually got him to dress up. It took us forever to find a good costume for both of us. We kept going back and forth between a few different ideas, and finally decided on the cavemen costumes. Manny's is awesome! In person, he was even bigger than in the pictures. Unfortunately, we didn't win any prizes for our costumes and, Manny's costume was so hot that he only lasted about 5 minutes wearing his mask, and eventually, we ended up taking out his blow-up shoulders also. We had a great time at the party though. Don't Cavement usually pull their women around by the hair? Don't worry, he made me feel better by giving me a kiss.
I boogied down on the dance floor, mostly by myself, for most of the night. Manny isn't much of a dancer (except when we're at home). There were some awesome costumes there. My favorite was probably Lorrena and John Bobbit. Katie, she is 8 months pregnant and was dressed up as a nun, and her husband was dressed up as a priest. I should have gotten pictures, but I was too busy having fun. Thanks, Katie for inviting us!





1 comment:
Jacob saw your costumes and said, "Isn't that silly!" You guys look amazing!
Post a Comment