Saturday, December 20, 2008
Snow
It has been snowing like crazy recently, and for some reason, Payson gets hit worse than anywhere else in UT County(at least, that's how I feel). Last Sunday morning, we woke up to our yard covered in snow, and some very interesting tracks in our backyard.
There were deer tracks all over our front and back yard. Of course, Manny was excited. He thinks this means that he'll be able to go hunting from our bedroom window.
On a side note, I really wish we had a sled, or an inner tube. Our back yard was made for sledding. We have the perfect hill! You can't tell from the picture, but the hill keeps sloping all the way down the side of our house, to the front, all the way to the street. I really plan on trying it out one of these days. Now that we have about a foot and a half of snow in our yard, it should make it that much more fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
That's crazy how much snow is there compared to here. Don't forget to take pictures of you sledding in your own backyard. You guys have done a FABULOUS job in your house, can't wait to see the rest. I was gonna say before I went down further on your blog that your house was decorated so cute. The owners before decorated pretty cute. I love the rooster theme in their kitchen, that is what mine is now. Anyways it's not about the owners now, but I'm sure you are going to decorate SO CUTE as well. Please post more pictures.
I also love your cute, little Christmas tree.
I guess you always want what you don't have. All we have is ICE! Jacob is obsessing about snowmen and we can't even make one. Enjoy the snow (as much as you can!)
That is an awesome sledding hill. Your kitchen looks awesome.
Coby would have been freaking out if he saw an animal footprint in our snow too!! It was good to see you at Target the other day. Merry Christmas!
So - I loved seeing the pics of your house - that is awesome! Also - little warning - the book WICKED is actually really crude and nothing like the play. Well - maybe kind of similar, but most people I know have not finished the book while the play is this happy family great moral thing. Let me know what you think.
Post a Comment