Saturday, December 20, 2008

House Pictures

We are finally done painting, so I took some pictures of our house. I want to warn you that when I took them, we had just finished the night before so our house is a big mess in every room. And, it's still not decorated yet, so all the walls are pretty bare. I hope you enjoy.


This is the color our kitchen used to be. I couldn't stand it, it was so bright! I took these pictures before the previous owners had moved out, so it's their stuff you're seeing in the kitchen, not ours.




Here are some pictures of Manny priming the walls. He's dancing in one picture because he was so happy that it was finally done. We had to put on a couple of coats of primer because the green just didn't want to go away! Also, Manny drew me a christmas tree. It's the only one I'll have this Christmas. We didn't put ours up since it was too much of a hassle, and we're still organizing things. I'm fine with that though. We'll have a great one next year!





This is the finished product. One wall is a dark brown, and the rest is a nice tan color. Again, I'm sorry our house is such a mess, and not decorated yet. And we will eventually be getting a new table and chairs.



Here are a few different angles of our front room. It has an arched ceiling, and an open archway, that makes the room more open and airy. The kitchen and the front room are a lot bigger than they seem in the pictures.


Here's 2 of the 3 bedrooms. One is Manny's room, can you guess which one? And the other is mine, actually, it's Boon's. We're not sure what to do with them, so they're both pretty empty right now.
I hope you liked the pictures. I didn't post every room, because I could only get them at odd angles, as you can see. To get the best effect, you'll just have to come and see it in person. I'm sure we will have people over, but it probably won't be until after the holidays and things are much more settled, cleaned, and decorated.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

The house looks amazing!! You did a great job.

B and J said...

ooooooh lucky lucky. LOVE the house

Gina Lee said...

Oh yeah. Pictures finally. It looks great. Go Manny! haha. And I am glad that you can say "I told you so!" I've never been happier to be wrong. =) And tell Manny his brother got a 5X6. (if you dont know what that means, Manny will!) and how sweet of him to remember that I LOVE chewy sprees! What bonding time we must have had! Tell Manny Thanks for remembering the little things that matter! lol

Jedda said...

Wahoo. Lookin' good! Boon is lucky to get his own room :) Good job you two!

Michelle, Jack, Charlie, and Nick! said...

very very nice we just love it:)