Wednesday, December 3, 2008

All Moved In

We are finally all moved in. We moved in the week of Thanksgiving. We've been so busy unpacking and painting. Our whole kitchen was a bright green that just had to go. It has taken a lot of primer because the green does not want to go away. It's been quite the project! Manny has been slaving away after work each day on our kitchen and other little projects around the house. I haven't been a big help either. I mostly just stand there and watch him. He's such a perfectionist with everything that I don't want to mess it up. So far, we love it! It's nice to have so much room. It's very quiet and peaceful here in Payson. There are a ton of kids in our neighborhood. Part of our backyard goes up a big dirt hill and then levels out at the top. Our backyard is a little boy playland heaven. We have a few neighbor boys that I always see playing in our backyard. They run up and down the hill all day long. We have a window over the sink that looks out over the backyard. On Thanksgiving morning, I was cleaning up some dishes, and happened to look out the window just in time to see a dance show. There were two boys about 11 years old standing at the top of the hill break dancing. One of them was poppin' and lockin'. He was pretty good too! I just started laughing and yelled for Manny to come see. It was very entertaining.

Sorry there aren't any pictures. We haven't gotten cable or internet yet. When we do, we'll post some pictures of the house.

On a side note, since it's now December, I put a nice little Christmas song on our blog. So, I hope you enjoy this song. It's from us Mexicans to you! Feliz Navidad.

3 comments:

Neysa said...

SO SAD Elyssa. We really do miss ya. We never got to hang out. Things probably got a little crazy huh? Glad you moved in and are settled now. You can still call me anytime and if you are up in this direction sometime, please stop by. We would love to see you. We also would LOVE to go see your place as well. If you want to give it more time that's great. Let us know when if that is okay. We don't want to invite ourselves of course. It really is a nice home. Can't wait til we are in a house. I'm sure jealous you know.

Michelle, Jack, Charlie, and Nick! said...

So exciting moving into a new place that isn't the size of a shoebox isn't it?! I'm very happy for you guys and a little envious that you have such great entertainment that came with it...we just got pooping homing pigeons that wouldn't go to their new home for a few months:)

Jedda said...

Feliz Navidad!! I can't wait to see the photos...and maybe someday visit.