So, Manny and I have some news for everyone. This has been 5 plus years in the making. And I know everyone has been waiting that long also for this to happen. Any guesses on what it is before I actually say? Stay tuned to find out.
Elyssa, you are making me curious. I'm thinking I could have 2 idea. I think #1, you are prego or #2, you guys bought a house. HMMMMM I wonder what it could be. It's gotta be one of those. If it isn't then I would be surprised because those are the only things that you have been talking about that people have been waiting for for a LONG TIME! I think anyway. Not that we want you to leave us and get in a house, but you have been saying that you want a house for the last 2 years or more.
I think that you are finally moving out of the blasted ward! Please tell us, please please please! That, or they made you Primary President. I know that's what you've wanted for the last five years, or more. Or, to be the Larsons visiting teacher. I know that one's been in the making for EVER!
I'm going to guess, even though you posted a house...that your finally prego! Yeah, you and Gina can be prego together. Ha, you have to tell me if this is the news, especially since my dad sort of mentioned that you might be. Yeah for family, right!!!
We are Manny and Elyssa Marzan. After a blind date and about a year of dating, we were married on Sept. 6, 2003. We love to have fun, joke around, and make each other laugh. Our lives seem to be filled with funny things. We have a pet rabbit named Boon and a puppy named Elphie. We are living life and loving every minute of it.
Manny is a wonderful husband! He is definitely my hunka hunka burnin' love. He absolutely loves the outdoors. Every chance he gets, he goes fishing, 4-wheeling, camping, hiking, etc. He is so fun to be around and has a joke for everything!
A Little Bit About Elyssa
I graduated in April of 2008 with my bachelor's degree in Psychology. I love all the same things as Manny. We are up in the mountains most weekends. But, I do balance out all the outdoor stuff we do with shopping. Manny can atest to that.
8 comments:
Well my guess is a house or your pregnant....we shall see:)
Elyssa, you are making me curious. I'm thinking I could have 2 idea. I think #1, you are prego or #2, you guys bought a house. HMMMMM I wonder what it could be. It's gotta be one of those. If it isn't then I would be surprised because those are the only things that you have been talking about that people have been waiting for for a LONG TIME! I think anyway. Not that we want you to leave us and get in a house, but you have been saying that you want a house for the last 2 years or more.
I think you are buying a house! Don't keep us in suspense to much longer ;)
If it's a house then I want a photo since I can't come see it. :)
Its a house you are moving!!!
Okay, tell us already. I keep flipping back every couple hours to your blog to see if you are announcing the BIG NEWS! Don't leave us in the dark.
I think that you are finally moving out of the blasted ward! Please tell us, please please please! That, or they made you Primary President. I know that's what you've wanted for the last five years, or more. Or, to be the Larsons visiting teacher. I know that one's been in the making for EVER!
I'm going to guess, even though you posted a house...that your finally prego! Yeah, you and Gina can be prego together. Ha, you have to tell me if this is the news, especially since my dad sort of mentioned that you might be. Yeah for family, right!!!
Post a Comment