I'm in the HR department where I work, and that means we do all the parties. So, I had a great time planning and putting on the Halloween party for my company. It sure was a lot of work, and I was so worried that it wouldn't turn out well, but it did. We had a Thriller Dance Off. There were some great dance routines that had me rolling on the floor laughing (literally, I was sitting on the floor while I watched). Of course, we always have a costume contest. HR decided to do a theme, and we won! Ashley (the other assistant) and I were prisoners, and my boss, Karlyn was the warden. I'm so glad I work at a place where we can actually relax and have a ton of fun every now and then.
Wednesday, November 5, 2008
Xactware Halloween!
I'm in the HR department where I work, and that means we do all the parties. So, I had a great time planning and putting on the Halloween party for my company. It sure was a lot of work, and I was so worried that it wouldn't turn out well, but it did. We had a Thriller Dance Off. There were some great dance routines that had me rolling on the floor laughing (literally, I was sitting on the floor while I watched). Of course, we always have a costume contest. HR decided to do a theme, and we won! Ashley (the other assistant) and I were prisoners, and my boss, Karlyn was the warden. I'm so glad I work at a place where we can actually relax and have a ton of fun every now and then.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
You guys look GREAT!! Good job on the party!
Post a Comment