Saturday, November 8, 2008

BIG NEWS PART TWO!



Well here it is! Our prayers have been answered, and now the second series of prayers start ( how to pay for it). Hopefully that is just a joke. Elyssa has done all the finding, calling and most importantly pushing me to go for it. We will post more about it in the near future. We did not want to leave anyone hanging any longer.

12 comments:

Mandy said...

Congrats! We are stuck renting again! Three kids in an apartment! I am going crazy!!! It is really cute, where is it?

Jedda said...

What a sweet place! It sounds like Sandy came through for you. Congrats!!!

Neysa said...

CONGRATS guys. That is awesome. Can't wait tell we get in a house. It looks like a beautiful home. Are you guys still in Orem or what?

Michelle, Jack, Charlie, and Nick! said...

FInally you can leave those lovely brown apparments and say farwell to Sharlene:) Congratulations you guys that is wonderful! WHere is the house at? Oh and don't worry about the payments somehow it just works out...if we can do it anyone can:)

Marzan Mania said...

Our house is in Payson. We are excited to move in and can't wait until Sharlene is out of our lives for good!!! Iti'll be nice to not hear neighbors banging things around above us.

The Ross Family said...

Yeah! I'm so excited for you guys! Congrats!

KSK said...

You need to take your garbage out already. Awesome house it looks great.

Kris

Marzan Mania said...

Haha, that is so funny that you said that because right after I took the picture, I thought, "Man, those people need to put their garbage can somewhere else."

Dani said...

its so pretty! congrats :-)

Anonymous said...

SO cute! I am excited for you guys!!! P.S-Did Manny really post this blog entry?!!!

Holly said...

Congrats you guys! You definitely deserve it. It's such a cute house! I more details about though. How big is it, where is it, and all that good stuff. Yahoo! When do you guys move?

Anonymous said...

We are happy for both of you.
Dad told me about you getting a house.
We are looking buying one too.
Cousin Emily got her's last year.
Have fun