I figured I should do a quick little update of what's been going on so far this year...except nothing has really happened and that's why I haven't posted in a month.
*We have done a few ice fishing trips and froze our fingers and toes just about off.
*My younger brother, Stephen had his farewell. He leaves to Eugene, OR on the 17th of February.
*My niece, Chelsea was blessed.
*My other younger brother, Tim is doing very well in the Marine boot camp in San Diego and will be graduating in about a month. He's at the top of his class. We're going for his graduation and I can't wait!
*I was called back into Primary...can you guess which position?...the 1st Counselor...again. I should be an expert at this position, but going from about 30 kids to 80 is a little bit different.
*We were able to see our friends Dan and Jedda while they were in town for and have dinner with them. It's always nice to see them. Too bad they live so far away.
*Manny's been sick, hopefully he'll get better soon. And he's dying to go out fishing a few more times before the ice melts, so if anyone would like to go, please give him a call. I think he gets tired of going with me because I freak out every time I hear the ice crack. It's frightening to see and feel it happen right under my feet, even though they're superficial cracks. It freaks me out so I have to stand the whole time just in case I need to make a run for it.
Hopefully I'll have better things to post soon. And pictures. I really need to carry my camera around with me much more often.
Monday, February 8, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Hey! My little brother is in Marine Boot Camp in San Diego right now! And we are thinking about going to his graduation too! Crazy crazy. I don't know if they're together or anything, he went in on Jan 4th and he graduated on April 1st or 2nd. Small world small world.
Thanks for the update girl! I have been wondering what you have been up to cause we don't call each other like we used to. Call me and lets go to lunch again sometime. Dave went on his mission to Oregon, but the Portland area. How exciting for ur brother. Congrats for being in the primary again. You were VERY good in that position, I think. Glad it's u and not me haha. I don't think I would EVER like to be in the primary presidency. I am perfectly content just being the same old teacher. I LOVE IT!. Ur background is SO CUTE by the way...LOVE LOVE IT!
It was such a treat to see you guys! I would be scared on the ice too-but I hope Manny feels better soon!!! I fully support your calling as first councilor since I know first-hand how AMAZING you are!
Man...even when you say you haven't been doing much, your life is better than mine. I love your updates. For the record you are a lot braver than I am...I don't think I would even get on the ice.
Post a Comment