It was so great to see everyone else as well. I was able to visit with my aunt Beverly and Uncle Freddy. They also live in AZ and now that everyone is growing up, it's hard to get together as a family and see everyone. Tyson's sisters', Stacy and Cassie, and brother Jason were in town as well. They all have some of the cutest kids. Every time I see them, I can't believe how much their kids have grown. I wish everyone was closer so we could see each other more often. We always have so much fun when we get together. You can always count on eating a lot of good food, and having a lot of laughs. I'm so glad that I was able to spend time with family that I don't get to see very often, so please, everyone, come visit again! Sadly, I didn't have my camera with me at all the whole weekend, so the only picture I got was of Manny holding Anastyn at our house. And one other picture of my uncle Bill that my cousin sent me. He kept putting fake teeth in to entertain his grandkids, but really, it was entertaining to everyone.





4 comments:
I am loving the teeth!! Kids don't like Gable exactly but they can't stop staring at him so any time I want to hold kids no matter the age they end up just staring at Gable. I understand were you are coming from.
I hear you about wanting family around. I wish I lived closer to my fam too! Cute pictures. How are you, by the way?
Cute post! I just barely got around to posting about the trip last night. Thanks again fot letting me stay with you. It was SOO fun! I cant wait til you guys can come visit us!! Tell Handy Manny I said What Up Yo!!=) And not to worry..Anastyn misses him too! haha.
Manny looks so cute holding the baby!
Post a Comment