For the 24th of July, Manny and I rented a cabin at Fish Lake. We've been so busy every weekend this whole summer that we haven't fished or camped nearly as much as we usually do, so we were glad to get away.

Since the cabin had two rooms in it, we invited my brother Paul, and his wife Tiffany. We had so much fun together.

We brought Elphie with us, and she loved it! Every time we'd catch a fish, she'd want to be right there smelling and looking at it.

Instead of bringing our pontoon boats, we rented one for the whole day, and Elphie spent the whole day on the boat like this:

I'm surprised she never got sick. We had a great weekend and I'm glad that we were able to spend it with my brother. By Sunday, we were so tired from not sleeping very much(as if you couldn't tell from the picture below).
No comments:
Post a Comment