Thursday, April 7, 2011

INTRODUCING ELPHIE

This is the newest member of our family. We got Elphie 3 weeks ago and she is now 9 weeks old. She is so tiny, and we love having her. I've never had a dog before, so this is a new experience for me, but we are having fun. She is such a good dog and so smart. It's hard getting a good picture of her because she doesn't want to sit still long enough for us to snap a good picture. One of her favorite places to be is snuggled up with Manny. As long as she has fleece wrapped around her, she is good to snuggle and sleep.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Awww..she is so CUTE, but I am still waiting to hear baby news. Do you still have your rabbit? Dave and I are debating weather or not we want a dog. We might. They are just too much work. :). Austin is scared of them and Livy LOVES them so I dunno.

Cynthia Hatch said...

Soooo cute! I love it. Hope life is treating you well. :-)

Pays said...

What a darling puppy!! It almost makes me want to get one ;)

Tiff said...

She is adorable!

Jedda said...

She's a cute puppy and lucky to have you guys!

Anonymous said...

So cute!!! I didn't know you guys were getting a puppy, but then again, I have been horrible of keeping in touch! Don't hate me!! Miss you girlfriend!!