Saturday, November 28, 2009

A HAPPY THANKSGIVING

We had a very nice Thanksgiving this year at my parents' house. I actually made the turkey...a first ever for me, and it was yummy. I have a big family, there are 8 kids in all, and there are lots of grandkids. Plus we had some other family and friends over, so we had a FULL house! After dinner, me, Manny, my two younger brothers, and all the grandkids went outside to play baseball. It was hilarious watching them hit and then running to the wrong base. Afterwards, the kids went inside to make Christmas ornaments and write letters to Santa, and eat all the good desserts that were brought. After dinner there, we went to Old Navy because they were having a really good sale, and then we went to Manny's parents' house in PG for dessert again. We were so stuffed! It's too bad that I forgot the camera and didn't take pictures of anything. I hope everyone else had a great Thanksgiving.

1 comment:

Jedda said...

Happy Thanksgiving! Good job on the turkey!