Manny and I were able to go to the Oquirrh Mountain Temple openhouse last week. It's such a beautiful temple. Although it hasn't yet been dedicated, I was still able to feel the Spirit. I'm glad we were able to go.
On our way home from the temple, we did see a funny sight at a gas station. Sorry the picture isn't the greatest. I was trying to take it while driving.
And, in other news. Manny finally shaved his goatee that he had been growing for over 2 months. He looks so much better without facial hair. And he's not going to appreciate me posting these pics.



5 comments:
We are going to this in a couple of weeks. We are excited to go and see the newest Temple. Love the pictures of Manny. Did he only have half a goatee?! That's all Coby can grow!
LOL! So the last picture of Manny is great. It was so funny the other day Gable came home and said he saw a guy that looked just like Manny.
love those shots-you two look so great together!
who decided the spelling of oquirrh was ok?
yipiee for temples and shaving beards!
Post a Comment