Tuesday, March 3, 2009
31
That's how many fish Manny caught on Saturday. He was quite happy about it since so far this year, he hasn't had much luck. He went with his two fishing buddies, Kris and Coby, to Fishlake, and together they caught 81 fish in all. WOWZAA! Unfortunately, he didn't take any pictures to document the occasion, so I guess he could be telling me a whale of a tale. ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
Oh it's true he couldn't keep them off of the hook. Of course he made sure we knew how many he caught compared to us. Kris
I will send you some pictures, so you can prove it to everyone.
Ha Ha! That is great! what an awesome trip!
Holy crap 31!!! That is amazing.
I don't believe it! Manny must be lying. Are we getting together when we're in town next week?
Post a Comment